Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yeah I know...

It has been to long.. but somehow I feel I'll be blogging here again very soon. Not that there's is anything exciting going on - but it just feel likt it. Quick rundown of past few weeks? Ahh.. ok: took part in a great little xmas video with Lil and Em, I was nominated for and won a Sexiest Award, Eva won a Sexiest Award for her part in houserules, much to my surprise I am nominated for a golden cock, I'm currently working on an exciting machinima with a very lovely lady, I'm actually getting propes and scenes together for Dick Tasty 3 and I've got some other movie plans with some cute ladies of SL probably to be filmed before work on DT3 will ever start... Yeah, that's me.. lot of promises - nothing to show for :) Anyways - this no-good scrap of text is a start, I'll try to keep you all a little more in the loop...

No comments:

Post a Comment