Saturday, February 1, 2014

50 shades generator - SL emoting to the next level...

Oh my god... it's probably old news but I just found the "50 shades of grey generator"  
It was bliss having his blood-engorged mayonnaise cannon slid inside me again; stuffing my south mouth with a gerbil just didn't get my gaping clam cavern squirting like it used to. Within no time, I could feel the shitty baby gravy trickling from my Oxo orifice and all over my panty hamster. The seemingly never-ending streams of baby gravy emanating from his cervix cigar soon had me coated like a plasterer's radio. The hammering of my turd-herder was so vigorous, he soon found his sperm factories joining his womb raider deep in my marmite motorway. The mixture of Mr. Hanky and love piss in my mud flap created the delicious sphincter sauce that he was so fond of.
Emoting in Second Life is never gonna be the same for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment